Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Astra


Struck another goldmine at the library....













To the Stars through difficulty.   #HappyKansasDay.










Peyton Manning will net a loss for his Superbowl earnings because of the some strange athlete tax law in New Jersey where he’s taxed based on a proration of his annual earnings of $15 million but each for playoff games, the backup special teams player gets the same game pay as the greatest quarterback of all time, ergo he will actually pay a New Jersey state income tax that is a couple hundred dollars more than his high five-figure payment for the game itself.  He might as well stay home, showoff.

“City Museum” in St. Louis….Bucket list it.   I’m telling you Leedog, bucket list.














What the heck does “John Brown Hind Parts” mean anyway? #HappyKansasDay

I tried to watch “The Sound of Music” because I felt like “I should”.  I couldn’t last 5 minutes.  I thought there would be some Nazi’s but it was mostly boring singing.  Maybe I should have given it another few minutes, I just couldn’t do it…returned it to the library.

#IHadADream I played catch with a 7-foot tall priest, Lara, Marcie, and others near a busy dangerous freeway.  The sleeves on my hoodie were too long, and it was uncomfortable if I pulled them back to my wrists, but if I let them partially cover my hand I couldn’t catch or throw the ball well.  (Story of my life)

#HaikuByStu  #HappyKansasDay
** Darkest before dawn.
**  Ad Astra Per Aspera.
** Happy Kansas Day






#FirstWorldProblems

No comments:

Post a Comment