Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sneeze Sponge Sneeze

I had the second Latte of my life....It sucked.













#FlashbackTo2013  I had the first Latte of my life. ....It was homemade and it was incredible. The lesson here is #ImAwesome


#FlashbackTo1992, I told Fergal that I thought guns N roses should write a sequel to Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door called “Walkin’ on Heaven’s Floor”.  The lesson here is #ImNotAwesome


Greek wedding cookies, secret ingredient . . . #YumArsenic


#FlashbackTo1989  Is it socially acceptable for me to say Indiana Jones, Part III was the best?   When Sean Connery says “Indiana….Indiana, let it go.”  I always cry like a little girl.


Leedog, #RoadTrip to steal sign for Colorado I-70 mile marker 419.99?


#IHadADream that my first paycheck stub was prominently on display at the museum, and I was surprised to see it there, but not too surprised because well, #ImAwesome


#HaikuByStu 
**  Bad guy’s bomb on bus.
** We need a really good cop.
** Dumb and Dumber guy!



#FirstWorldProblems 


 #FirstWorldProblems
 





No comments:

Post a Comment