Wednesday, October 16, 2013

13.41

Leedog's latest trip to joyles boyland



ESPN has KC ranked #2 power ranking.  #nochampagne

Countdown to 2012:  Ice Bombs


Flashback to Halloween in the 90’s:  real dead person at KC  haunted house

Am I the only person who honestly thought these were the same guy
 


Speaking of same guy: #nochampagne 
  


GTAV made $800M on day 1, world record for video game.  I remember when we were in highschool and leedog was playing GTAI which he too “purchased” on day 1 (I believe he was the only person to actually play part 1 and 2).  The graphics were mind boggling. 


We knew it of the Week (Kow):  Worlds Loudest!

Me and kids watched Karate Kid Part III.  Isaiah saved up his allowance for weeks to pay for it.  It wasn’t as bad as I remembered, but it was still the worst villain (actor) of all time.    On a bright note, the leading women in the movies get progressivlly more attrictive with each movie (which is saying a lot when they start with academy decorated actress Elizabeth shoe), this move had teen witch.

So top that!









I wrote in cursive today, for the first time in 15 years.  It was everything I thought it could be.


I ate the Pretzel chicken today, for the first time in world history.  It was everything I thought it could be.  (I give it a 6 out of 10)

Pow:  6th pick-6 in a row?  #nochampagne

I give the pretzel bacon burger a 9 out of 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment