Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cageless

What the?





Got smart watch?

I’m addicted to Alivert ready tabs.   I think about them all the time…so minty, they just dissolve on your tongue!  So, I had to settle for some claratin tabs.   Make me barf!  They tasted like air or…. plastic.

How can Tag-Team be “back again”.  They were never even here once, so as to be “back”, let alone here twice to be “back again”.


I want to get one of them nokia lumina phones but without any kind of wireless plan.  I just want the 41 megapixels.
Didn’t the Bosnians send the Serbians sarin gas?



Speaking of Libians….






The Xm radio trial is pretty cool, but 50% of the music is either pearl jam or Natasha Beddingfold.

We got the best passing QB in the nation and the best running QB in the nation…too bad it’s two dudes and not one man.

Speaking of “Two Dudes”, that is coincidently the title of Leedog’s favorite movie.

Super-sized strike of 13

Flashback to 3rd grade lunchroom:   Rory: “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in live action is the greatest movie ever”  Stew:  “I disagree, while TMNT is a very good movie, Back to the Future Part 2 is the greatest movie ever”  Rory:  “Back to the Future Part 2 sucks”   Stew: “You know something, YOU SUCK!”.

Wow:  Panspermia-Lub

Countdown to 2012:  Panspermia -Lub

The girl who was supposed to play MJ but got fired from Spiderman: part 2 is the star of Divergent.  It looks awesome.  Why did they fire her?  She was so good in the Decendents.  Buy stock, buy stock…although she is no J-Law.

Countdown to 2012: Cosmic Caterpillar –Lub

Many Bison is spelled the same as one bison, but unlike fish, deer, or bear, those dummies pronounce it bizon…dummies.

Sometimes when I’m hitting the sunflower seeds hard, and I’m down to like 4 or 5 shells, and I bite into a really good one, I’m tempted to spit out the remaining fragments, just because I know I will never be able to top that.


No comments:

Post a Comment