Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Never Forget

Need my fix






Was it Jimmy Kimmel?

Flashback to 1997:  Adam buys The Cure album “mixed up” because he thinks it’s got that song “all mixed up”.  Upon finding out that it was actually 311 that he indeed wanted, he attempted to return the CD to walmart.  When they refused to give him a refund, he employed the five finger “exchange”….and actually exchanged the CD!

I’m looking to move an Amana stainless steel fridge (left and right) with water filter.  I’ll take three “new pairs of socks” for it.   <<<winky-dink>>>

No tongue touching

I had another toasted pop tart for breakfast this morning…it was terrible.  When will I learn…when?

Did you hear about the guy who put a decal on the back of his pickup truck that had a picture of a tied-up kidnapped woman so it made it look like his tailgate was missing and a tied-up kidnapped woman was lying in the back.  Sounds like a good idea.  For some reason a lot of peeps called 911.

Cow:  “I just bought a push lawn mower at a garage sale for $50.  I want my father-in-law to keep mowing my yard, but I don’t want him to break my riding mower.” –Shall remain nameless.

Friends don’t let friends toast

Does “Frow” mean “Mrs.”?  If so, was Frow Farbisina actually Mrs. Farbisina?


Cow:  You gotta open that bag of chips like a bag of chips

No comments:

Post a Comment