Wednesday, September 25, 2013

13.38

Why am I only just now finding out about this?




We thought the Afflack thing was a big revolt.  Wait till someone tries to play Katie Parry at an NFL game.


Flashback to 1984 in New Jersey:  Action park, the only amusement park that made you sign a waiver when you walked in the door.



Mumford ‘N Done

If the Chiefs go 14-2 this year, they are still going to have to keep their fingers crossed for a wild card (no champagne)

No Joke of the week (Jow):  I love technology.   Seriously, I’m glad this exists in case I ever have to grow something.



Josh wants out

America’s cup always reminds me of One Crazy Summer, which is in my opinion the best sailboat racing movie of all time.




Just because I want to…..




I’m Batdad  (yeah, I wish)

Mow: What the fuss are these good for?  (think 1988)





No comments:

Post a Comment