Wednesday, October 31, 2012

12.43, Frankenstorm

 GMR



Countdown to 2012:  See subject line

 

Countdown to 2012:  Countdown to 2015: Episode VII

 

3 for 7

 

BCS2

 

K-State #1 in 3 out of the 6 computer polls (Alabama still only #1 in one computer poll)

 

How bad is KU?  They have zero wins against Division I-A

 

Have you seen the latest trailer for Die Hard 5:  Die SuperDuper Hard?  It actually doesn’t look too terrible.

 

Wow: Zemmiphobia – Fear of the Great Mole Rat

 

K-State beats four ranked teams in same season for first time ever.

 

Cow:  Everyone Fights, no one quits. –ST

 

50 for 9

 

How bad are the Chiefs?  It’s November and they still haven’t had a lead during a game.

 

Countdown to 2012:  Honey I shrunk the $1 McDonalds breakfast burrito.

 

Die Hard of the Week:  “All the terrorists in the world, and I kill the one that has smaller feet than my sister.”

 

With each week that passes and with each impressive K-State victory, I get sadder and sadder.  L   I know that my heart will be crushed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment