Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Holy Week Batman

This picture blows my mind:



#CountdownTo2012 Don’t worry, the 30 recent incidents of the KC Sniper are each totally unrelated, random, and not likely to reoccur.

Hurry back Tiger.  Golf is a snooze fest.

#CountdownTo2012 Blood Moon Tetrad

#IHadADream They evacuated London and the Queen was left behind with the riff-raff, so I went in and saved her.  But I needed the receiver of an old touchtone phone to get her out of the country.  Where am I going to find that?  So I went looking at the local high school, Denver’s finest Catholic Academy.  When I arrived, the science teacher (Jeremy Renner) was wowing the whole school in an assembly in the gym by using “Magic Tricks” with fire.  Another teacher, John Elway was not very impressed.

#HaikuByStu 
“M. Night Marooned”
*** Are you stuck on Earth?
*** Just Repeat: Danger is real,

*** But fear is a choice.






#FirstWorldProblems

No comments:

Post a Comment