Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Zebra Stripes

Coach Calamari is going to win it all.  I’ve said it a million times, all the best coaches are Italian…or they’re creepy.


I love Calamari

Megan the Fox has no lines in Turtles trailer.  Well played Michael Bay.  You’ve won this battle, but you won’t win the war.

Royals are Royals.

Do you ever get a craving for an obscure bad movie?  Like just today I suddenly need to watch Sly Stalone’s 1996 “Daylight”.   Good thing I’ve still got it on VHS.

CountdownTo2012:  Animals RUNNING from Yellowstone’s super-volcano

Remember the disc that tommy lee jones held in MIB?  “This will replace CD’s soon” …WTF it was just a scaled down CD! It wasn’t even cool-looking in 1997.


Tiger is out next week.  I don’t even think I’ll watch the Masters.

#IHadADream Me and the boss were out of town for a meeting.  I had to run into a grocery store to go #2.  But the bathroom was a “laydown type” with mice in it.  I had an “accident” while trying to maneuver in that tight space.  It took me an hour to get cleaned up and meanwhile the boss was in the car, mad.

#HaikuByStu 
“McReady’s Plan”
*** Let’s burn the bustards.
*** All shape-shifters are the same.
*** First, get me some scotch.






#FirstWorldProblems

No comments:

Post a Comment