Wednesday, March 13, 2013

13.11, White Smoke

 He's got moves, like I've never seen






God bless Pope Francis!

 

First New World Pope

 

Tony the tight end is back

 

Tony the tight end is back

 

“Catholic seven” is official

 

20th Championship for K-State Basketball.  We win these things all the time.

 

Countdown to 2012:  Scientists warn of calm before giant solar storm.

 

Wow:  Gait – Lub

 

Rory pulled a Luke Wilson and Royal Tenninboms….”He’s sitting down on the court in the middle of a match with no shoes, one sock, and I believe he’s crying”

 

Almost 4 decades since last Championship for K-State Basketball.  We never win these things.

 

It’s the year of the Tiger

 

Let’s talk.


I heart Trenta

 

I wish I could eat apples in one bite, like a horse.



No comments:

Post a Comment