Wednesday, June 20, 2012

12.25, Sizzling Summer

 







I saw these and I thought . . . where have I seen that orange chain before . . . ?








Second Grade Flashback







Happy first day of summer!  

 

During the summertime, when I was a kid, I used to think “When I grow up, I’m going to have to go to work every day during the summer.  No Breaks for 40 years.  How depressing L”  Of course now that I’m grown up and I’m actually here, I think  “Yep, I was pretty much right”.

 

Nickname of the Week (NoW):  Atlanta: The big peach

 

Why does the auctioneer have to talk so fast? 

 

WoW:  indemnity - LUB

 

Serious question:  I know nothing about race car players, but is “Junior” the Anna Kornacopia of Winston Cup?  Because I heard that he won his first game in 4 years.

 

16.3 Petaflops!  1955 Emit Brown would have blown a blood vessel in his brain for sure.

 

NY Ban Update:  Now they are talking about movie theater popcorn and drinks containing milk


No comments:

Post a Comment