Wednesday, May 16, 2012

12.20

 


Hands







Rare two in a row English speaking Olympics.  We should go.  We won’t have to learn another language.  It would be worth it, just to see the biggest McDonalds in the world (1500 seats!).

 

Has anyone else seen Cameron Crows “We Bought a Zoo”.  Matt Damon’s character banks at Cap Fed!  I looked it up and the most remote branch of the Topeka based bank is in Wichita, so it’s an odd movie reference since the setting is southern California (I barely noticed it.  It was his debit card at home depot).  I’m not sure what Crowe’s obsession with Topeka is, but I googled it and was reminded that “Almost Famous” also had a Topeka reference in it. 

 

The Kaw made the top 10 list of most endangered rivers in America.  It’s the only one on the list that is endangered for sand dredging.

 

Jennifer Lawrence has top billing over Bradley Cooper.

 

I went to the treasurer’s office on Monday, 10 minutes after they opened and the line was 60 people long, so I said “screw this”.  I went back today and the line is 110 people long.     <<<insert Debbie downer wah-wah-wah music>>>

 

Got Noles?

 

Idreamofspace.com is selling $10 raffle tickets.  Winner:  Trip to space.


No comments:

Post a Comment