Wednesday, May 9, 2012

12.19

 You're right Tyler, they never showed her in the catwoman suit, because this is clearly not the catwoman suit, at all.







Eight Chargers have died since they were in the ’94 Superbowl.

 

I’m glad to see Jeremy Renner went traditional with a re-curve.  Hey Leedog, can I get one of those quivers at the Nocking Point?

 

FB  IPO is coming up.  Wish me good zuck, I’m thinking of taking the 10% penalty for cashing in my entire 401k.

 

I can’t get enough of the 90’s channel on XM.  Where else can you hear Dr. Dre’s “Aint Nuthin but a G Thang”, followed directly by Whitney Housten’s “I Have Nothing”?  BTW:  Is it safe to say that ANBGT is the best duet of all time (any genre)?

 

So what?  I find Jeremy Renner is attractive!  Who doesn’t?


No comments:

Post a Comment