Wednesday, April 11, 2012

12.15

 


WTH





Basketball was introduced in the 1936 Olympics.  The ‘36 dream team crushed Team Canada in the finals, 19-8.  The team was the McPherson Oil Company’s basketball team.   It’s Kansas’s version of the Green Bay Packers.

 

Speaking of Kansas, the Amelia Earheart mystery is about to turn 75.  She was Elvis before Elvis even picked up a guitar.

 

Chrysler told me that I don’t need to worry about the check engine light.  “It’s just a software glitch”.  I think it’s time for a Toyota….and a Detroit bankruptcy.

 

Mitts it.

 

Now that Lent is over, for my first cup of coffee, I want the right time, the right place….it’s not a space shuttle launch, it’s coffee.  Who’s up for a man-date to American Reunion.

 

Madonna:  Biggest second week drop in chart history.

 

I had my first “Jiffy Pop” during “Dragon Tattoo”.   While cooking, I was pretty sure that I had about a 50-50 chance that it was going to explode into my face, and Freddy Kruger-Mellancamp my ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment