Wednesday, September 20, 2017

CC10F

For twenty years I had thought it was the Miami Dolphins that made him cry but I just realized that maybe it was the actual dolphins(as in an elongated beak, round cone shaped teeth and serrated dorsal appendage) that make him cry . . . I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Never Been Kissed is now an A&E reality show filmed in Topeka. Not since Steve Guttenburg’s masterpiece, The Day After has Kansas been put so on the map. Way to go goots (30 years late props is better than never).

#CountdownTo2012 2017 . . . that is 9.23.2017 . . . goodbye everybody!

You know when you find a half-full, month-old sippy cup of milk under the couch? I think that must have been the inspiration for the new Chipotle queso. Way to go!

Let’s bring back the #NoChampagne hashtag. I don’t care if Marvin Berry’s cousin Eric is out for the season.


This is the ghost that is said to reside in the Curtis House . . . this is literally four houses down from our office. 




That thought will keep me company next time I’m working late all by myself.




Speaking of Charles Curtis . . . The chap sure looks darn familiar.





I got it! He was reincarnated as the “Jump to Conclusions Board Game” guy.





That thought will keep me company next time I’m working late all by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment