Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Weekly

Thanks for putting the the name of that author into context Mr. trailer maker guy.



I discovered a new show on Netflix called The Walking Dead. It’s great. I recommend it.

I watch the teaser trailer for Ready Player One once a day. I notice something new each time.




I love vintage stock




Are they out of their mind?




I need to wait at least another couple of months before I start drinking the new coke zero sugar from the fountain. I have no way of knowing if it’s actually the new formula or they’re still finishing off their stock of the old formula. I just can’t risk it.

I love avocados because I can pretend I’m a raptor eating raptor eggs . . . whatever keeps me from eating people, am I right?

If I can’t have Friday the 13th part 13, then I’ll gladly take H40! I believe it’s pronounced H-4-Oh.


I ear what you're saying




I want to travel to Vienna someday, just to have an excuse to host a vacation slideshow party where I serve Vienna Sausages and Vienna Fingers. I can’t think of a better time.

Jonah and I were watching football and some commercial went by featuring Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden. I told Jonah that when I was in high school that song played about 10 times in every prom across the country. He sounded intrigued so I queued up the music video on you tube. Within seconds he was horrified. All I could do was shrug and say “It was the 90’s”.

Happy birthday Angela Lansbury. I’m glad you’re not dead yet.




#FirstWorldVictories #FWV


No comments:

Post a Comment