Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hey look Leedog and Adam. They did a DWM!!!




Why haven’t I heard of this movie? From the cover, it’s clearly a hilarious romp starring Eddie Griffin.





In honor of Em’s birthday, Jonah and I watched 6th Sense. I’d forgotten how great it was. I told Jonah it was the best twist ever, even better than Planet or Psycho. Then he spent the rest of the weekend begging me to tell him the twist in Psycho. But I stood my ground. That level of spoiler would be grounds for child abuse. #mnightshamalamadingdong



I bought this for one reason and one reason only . . . it was 5 dollars.




#countdownto2012 Facebook robots invent secret verbal language that only they know.


Isaiah asked me if Murdoc is in season 1 of MacGyver. I quickly said no. He calmly said, “you are correct”. He was testing me. I’ve never been so proud.



In the words of Will Smith: “I have got to get me one of these”



#TeeOfTheWeek






And finally . . .





One more for good measure. In honor of TW . . .

























No comments:

Post a Comment