Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Frequent

The Claw Machine is $87 Richer




When I tried the amazing Chocolate Mentos, I feel like Scotty in 2009’s Star Trek when he discovered the transwarp beaming equation. It never occurred to me to put the caramel on the outside.

I can’t wait to see the exciting new action thriller starring John Travolta where he plays an employee for the electric company.

The white tic tacs are never as good as the first instant they touch your taste buds . . . all downhill after that. #CreamSodaEffect

Favorite new song #allweeverknew



Just looking at this picture gets the song stuck in my head for three days


#CountdownTo2012 Perri-air from Spaceballs is real . . . in China

#CountdownTo2012 Isla Fisher and Amy Adams in the same movie

I’m checking the apple website every 5 minutes to see if airPods are for sale yet. Take my money Apple!



#TeeOfTheWeek




#FWP



No comments:

Post a Comment