Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Quarterly

In the year two thousand and twelve #countdownto2012


The fall classic reminds me how much I miss Harry Carey  . . . (That’s Will Ferrel’s version of course)

Fall Classic??? How long has it been since we’ve done one of these?

Speaking of waiting a long time . . .  Friday the 13th Part 13! I’ve literally been waiting my entire life


Jonah asked what a power glove was . . . 6 hours later we were here:




Yes this is a real place and yes I’m thinking road trip.



Can I go back to 1989?
#LilMissMakeup



Did the death star blow up Burger King at 37th and Topeka Blvd?

#HaikuByStu 
*** Chiefs hope superbowl
*** So you’re saying there’s a chance?
*** A million to one




<<<SPOILERS FOLLOW>>>

Grandma Tarkin looked like a super Nintendo character. Awesome!
#CountdownTo2012 #RogueOne

No comments:

Post a Comment