Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cardinal

I was watching Will Smith perform autopsies throughout the movie Concussion and all I kept thinking was “Yep, spleen, kidneys, liver . . . all there.”

Sometimes I’ll dislodge a nugget of earwax and then I’m like . . . where did it go?

Bingecation: when you find out that Alias is leaving Netflix in less than a month and your only watched one eppy and you have to use up all your annual leave at work to remedy the situation.

The funniest thing about the Abe Lincoln sonic commercial is when he not only makes an auditory “button press” sound when he hits the play button on his air-boombox, but he also says the word “Play”.


Have you seen this boy? #Addicted #PartyOn #MeWantSeason2


I want to buy a motorcycle just so I have an excuse to buy a Bobba Fett crash helmet.

What does it say about me when the ammo cabinet lady at Walmart knows my kids by name?

#TeeOfTheWeek Speaking of Jennifer Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment