Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New Logo

I still remember seeing #Scream at the movie theater. I must have been about 15, the perfect age for the #WesCraven classic. #Rip

Ziggy, the supercomputer from the future in #QuantumLeap (10 years into the future which is now our past) could operate at a Trillion floating points per second, which is actually pretty right-on for where computing ended up being (although we are now way past that). But I found it funny that Ziggy’s Random Access Memory was one Jiggabyte.


Another one bites the dust


Why does my inbox keep getting cluttered with emails about something called clutter?

They guessed the date wrong in #IAmLegend . . . idiots.  I see now how #BatmanVSuperman will entangle with #SuicideSquad . . . clever DC/WB. #WillSmith


Every few years I see a movie that has me hooked in the first few minutes or even seconds. The last one I saw a couple years ago was #SoundOfMyVoice then this weekend I saw #ExMachina

My biggest beef with Back to the Future Trilogy was when Doc first poured the beer into Mr. Fusion, then dropped the can in. Why didn’t he just drop the can in there in the first place? #glaring #CompletelyRuinsFranchise

One of the benefits of having a project at 15th and McAlister . . . this is only blocks away #31Flavors


And by the way, #OscarIsaac is about to blow up

#CountdownTo2012 #TroxlersFading #Lub

#TeeOfTheWeek


#IHadADream I was being chased by the biggest Transformer in the universe. Mark Walberg kept calling him “Biggie”. He called him that, not because he was big but because when said Transformer died, we were all sad, Puff Daddy Style. It turned out Biggie wasn’t really trying to kill me, because when he took human-form as Gary Busy, he tried to inject me with Sodium Pentothal.

#HaikuByStu 
*** Sad 2015
*** No Hover, Fusion, worse yet
*** No Food Hydrator






#FirstWorldProblems #FWP


No comments:

Post a Comment