Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Halvsies

#ProudDad



The red square rules us all












My taste buds exploded seconds before my head exploded


I know me an Matt had this conversation literally 20 years ago, but think about #MichaelBeihn and the quadrilogy. If I was stranded on an island #TomHanks style, and I could only take 4 movies with me, I think the 4 might be T1, Aliens, Abyss, and The Rock.



Anyone want to go halvsies on a Lily Camera #Lub


20 years later and I’m still not sure whether Clarissa’s pet alligator was supposed to look fake or be fake. Clear cut comic genius in either interpretation.


I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is more Peña


Anyone want to go halvsies on a sensory deprivation chamber? #Lub


Hootie from Hootie and the blowfish is coming to Topeka! Do you think blowfish is singular or plural.


Thanks Tom


#CountdownTo2012 #Cecil

#IHadADream there was a “salt and pepper” colored bunny in the bath tub. So I scooped him out with an inflatable bucket on a stick (I wasn’t about to get no rabies). As I headed for the front door, I noticed that it was actually a brown bunny and a black skunk that had morphed together as one. Then, before I got to the front door, the two animals split apart, returning to a skunk and a bunny. I flung them onto the front porch and quickly slammed the door shut, quietly thanking God I had not been sprayed by the skunk. Then Isaiah opened the front door and grabbed the skunk by the tail and started swinging him around. I started to yell for him to stop, but I was paralyzed with fear. I was so scared I could feel myself starting to wake up and I was once again trapped in that familiar in-between state where I was both lying in bed and standing in the living room watching a skunk get terrible-toweled. I tried to yell in both places, but I couldn’t.

#HaikuByStu 
*** showed our density destiny
*** rad cars, shoes, boards and pizzas
*** Flux Capacitor



#FirstWorldProblems #FWP Chipotle is on the other side of town. It takes the whole lunch hour just to get there and back.









No comments:

Post a Comment