Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Listeria

Hi there good looking




















Another sweet trip to the library




















#FullHouse sequel will be on Netflix? . . . note to self, get a #netflix

Yes, the bacon-egg-donut is better than the sum of its gross parts #mydunkin.


Watched #Boyhood. It was kind of cool to see #EthanHawk change from goatee to mustache to goatee again about 7 or 8 times. So yeah, #OscarWorthy

What can I say, the three-year-old loves #HanSolo AND #Frozen



















So I was stealing some of my kid’s Easter candy and I got 4 #starburst in a row that were all strawberry. See, there is such a thing as #karma

Need me some #Stamos



I had to rewind #DumbAndDumber Part 2, When Rob Riggle’s Brother, #RobRiggle first showed up

#Mindblown – Vasquez from Aliens and Irish Mom from Titanic . . . same actress. Hey #JohnConnor run for it





Am I the only one who’s watched the #ShutUpAndDance Movie Dance Compilation about 100 times




#Hostess shoots for a touchdown in their latest campaign in an effort to gain viral attention. Am I going to add to that attention . . . YES! Look at that frosting!



Go #Wolverine - First #JeanValjean now #SaintPaul

It was all #Frozen meets #EvilDead2 up in here. (You might have noticed, we Stewarts are fond of Frozen mashups)

#IHadADream I came to work naked (don’t worry, I had an excuse). I begged Alex to let me wear his robe so I wouldn’t look like an idiot.

#HaikuByStu 
*** Great fun for hours
*** Set it up, and watch it go
*** Wait! Mousetrap had rules?

#FirstWorldProblems #FWP








No comments:

Post a Comment