Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Total Shocker




This ‘Humpday Hoopla’ is the best thing to happen to me since rice pudding.” –Noura the Destroyer


Crowdfund #Troopers2 . . . please http://igg.me/at/supertroopers2/x


I read #TheMartian . . . definitely one of the best books I ever read. Can’t wait for #RidleyScott Movie with #MattDamon and #JessicaChastain

#OhioDreams Slip ‘N Fly #Lub

#DidYouKnow Krusty was originally planned to be unveiled as Homer #mindblown

I heard one theory that “night people” see #TheDress as blue and black because they’re used to unnatural light, and they’re brain compensates accordingly.

Calling all websites, someone please make me a #QuantumLeap iPhone case. I will pay handsomely.


Speaking of handsomely . . . #Mission5 trailer is out. I’ve got a fever, and the only prescription is more #JeremyRenner

#Lub the #EnChroma #Valspar #ColorForAll video on you tube. I dare you not to cry.

Yuck, either this peanut butter has gone rancid or I made the mistake of eating it with celery.

Watched #12AngryMen . . . spoiler alert: it was great from start to finish . . . it’s screaming to be remade

Tee of the Week #Tow


Oh!!! I just got it! Alien Nation was a play on words . . . alienation.  It only took me about 30 years.

#IHadADream Me and my police partner, George, were spooning in the passenger seat of my truck during our lunch break. Freddy showed up with a van full of juvenile prison inmates, ready to work. Then Vinny showed up. Vinny reminded me of our upcoming charity golf tournament, so subsequently, I went to his house to get my clubs under his bunk bed. His cat licked my face.

#HaikuByStu 
*** We are good enough
*** We proud few are the Goonies
*** We never say die





#FirstWorldProblems #FWP


No comments:

Post a Comment