Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ice JJ Fish

Walgreens doesn't play around


An American tradition as old as apple pie will soon be ending.  #RipSwipeAndSign

Does Jamaca have a “break down the door” team at this year’s Olympics (oops, I mean winter Olympics).  #SochiProblems

So much for Shy Laboof.  I think the race is over #ILoveJustinLong


The Russians are cheating!  #SochiProblems


Who knew #ShirleyTemple was still alive?  #SochiProblems

Re-tweet of the week:  I’m afraid that 3D printers will start making 3D printers #JudgementDay

Do you ever hear a song that you can’t stop listening too and you are ashamed that you LOVE?  Thanks Passenger, because of you, I never miss the satellite radio until I’m in a parking garage.  I never miss my calculator until I’m asked to provide a cost estimate while in the field.  I never miss baby wipes until I run-out and I have to use paper towels instead.

The Purge: Part 2!!! I can’t wait.  I thought purge one was great.  #ILoveEthanHawk

Your gone before I knew you #RipFlappyBird #Lub

#IHadADream I was backup QB for the Skins.  I went in when RG3 went down.  Then after the game, the 3rd string QB yelled at me for how I called the game.  We won in a blowout.

#HaikuByStu 
** 8-bit valentine:
** Will you be my player 2?
** Let’s conquer the world(s)


#FirstWorldProblems






No comments:

Post a Comment