Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hey Rodgers

Headline of the Week (How):
  


What?  There’s a Burger King Land!!!  I want to go there.  #HowHumpday


Haiku of the Week (Uow):  #UowHumpday
I, I, I, I, I,
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love,
Me, Me, Me, Me, Me.
(Submitted by Tyler)

Chainsaw Massacre stalls

I thought the 7 year old Klan costume was the worst…. until I saw the gal dressed as a Boston Marathon runner with shrapnel injuries on her legs.

Got Free Bacon?

Got Brazilian Wandering Spiders? #EvacuateTheHouseImmediately

#CountdownTo2012  Tesco=Pre-Crime

Rocky Horror in Denver

Freddie Fart knocker in Atlanta

Is fartnocker one word #Leedog

#CountdownTo2012  Don’t forget your Axe mask

#CountdownTo2012  Dozens of solar flares

Hey slugger, throw me a hot dog.  Owe you hit me. To fast jerk….It’s a hot dog, it’s supposed to be thrown fast….not that fast. #HumpdayHatTrick

Foles ties record that’s been held is ‘13

#CountdownTo2012  Phosphorus Crisis

#CountdownTo2012 to many countdown to 2013’s

9 down, 10 to go #NoChampagneHumpday


 Kirobo #LubHumpday

No comments:

Post a Comment