Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Open the Champagne

Byebye red humpday, we’ll cherish the short time we had with you.

Bob Dylan took over my TV, and I can’t turn it off.

Have you seen the trailer for “Heaven is for Real”?  Tears flowed down my face like the salmon of capistrono

G-Flex #CountdownTo2012

I once stated that “thing” from taco Villa was the perfect food.  But then Kent proved me wrong by topping “thing” with queso and thus improving it.  I subsequently fell into a downward spiral of depression until I was introduced to the taco bell cinnabun.  Imagine the best donut hole you’ve ever had, and multiply it by ten while eating it with Cindy Crawford (Cindy Circa 5th grade). #Circa5thGrade

They stormed the field?  Ouch…how sad


7-4, one game to go.  #EmawHumpday

Wiki-Answers Question of the Week (Kiow):









 #KiowHumpday

Haiku of the Week (Uow) #UowHumpday
Say it isn’t so, - They chose WHO for Gotham’s Knight? - Nolan’s dead to me.



 Just when I think I’m out, they pull me back in.


World’s tallest waterslide, now in KC.


 

Word of the Week (Wow):  Nasal Ranger - 8 will get you 20…and that’s all right. #WowHumpday #LubHumpday








No caption needed

No comments:

Post a Comment