Wednesday, August 7, 2013

weak out of state

Why so late for class?






I’m suffering reverse burnout with the song “Royals”

On my way into work I stopped at Burger King and ordered the cheapest and least appetizing item on the menu.  It was ultimate freedom, because when the paper bag was handed to me, simply feeling the weight of it and knowing that it wasn’t just air inside let me know that I at least got what I ordered, and if they messed up the order, then bonus.  I didn’t have to expend the effort to check the contents . . . Life’s empty.

Flashback to 1996:  I talked Leedog into burning his sister’s weejie board.  So he snuck into  the woods and aided by kingsford charcoal lighter fluid, he watched it turn to ashes.  End result:  Mrs. Horton made Leedog spend his own allowance money to buy a new one for his sister . . . so yes, worse outcome imaginable.

What’s this business about A-Rod?  Are we still talking about steroids?

Remind me never to go to Kazakhstan.

Fatberg lives


Did you hear about the DB who hit the reset button right before he threw his last roll on a would-be three hundo?  That piece of sheet metal came down and his ball clanged off a sign that said “Eat at Fred’s.  Open Late”

No comments:

Post a Comment