Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sharknado

Chainsaw



uhhh.....





Baron Abducted

Queen of Queens freed

Flashback to 1995:  Cow – “Aliens abducted my underwear” – Vinny DiGiovanni

Did you hear about the Chinese lady who got stuck between two concrete walls?  She was wailing for help for hours but everyone who walked by dismissed the mysterious cries for help, thinking it was just a ghost.

Does anyone know if Christian Slater has done readings for any books-on-tape?  (kuz I gotta get me summa-dat)






Viva Vente.  
Miniature dogs are always funny.






Flashback to 1998:  Why did they cut harvey’s legs off, just because someone told them that he was crazy?


Birthday of the Week (Bow): Jean Luc and Dr. Jones are both in their 70’s  L





Have you seen Lawless with Tom Hardy and Jessica Chastain?  Talk about an all-star cast.   
   Except in this movie, Tom Hardy plays a badass. (Yes, those are neck stiches).








Royals are on 500 watch


Royals are on Nube watch

Royals is my favorite song

JK: “JK”

Isaiah, age 9, visibly shaken after watching Batman Returns.  “Dad, how could you let me watch that?  Why didn’t you tell me it was so bad?”

I think the last time a royal got a hit in the all-star game was in the 1980’s.

HS of the Week (Shough): Sbarro’s has Ten-Buck-Tuesday:  A whole pie for $10!!! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.  The fresh-baked, doughy, floppy crust, dripping with orange grease was worth the ten minute wait…maybe that’s why “ten” is in the name?  yummy nonetheless beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment