Wednesday, January 16, 2019

100 Day Countdown


Mcauley Culkin’s my middle name

Do you ever look around at all the strangers on a plane when you are first taking off and wonder what it will be like getting to know these people when the plane crashes on a “Lost” style island?

“The Catch” was so significant because it represented the passing of the torch, but more so. The dynasty of the day fell to the dynasty of all time. It was a generational moment, changing from the greatest generation to the baby boomers. It transcended the game. There hasn’t been a moment like it in 40 years . . . until this Sunday.

The Playstation Classic really sucks. That’s why I forced encouraged my kids to use their Christmas money from Grandma to buy me one. I’m not wasting my money on that piece of crap.


Now that the weather channel is on 24-7 in our new office, I’m fully convinced that the End Times, my mom told was coming my entire life, is here


Kelsey had the record for one hour.

#IHadADream I finished a 5K in just under 2 hours

Mr. LaBarbera is a man named Jason who entered our lives in 1980, he wears a hockey mask. Mr. Voorhees is a man named Jason who entered our lives in 1980, he wears a hockey mask. Anyone else thinking what I’m thinking?

Me and the boys were batching it for a Saturday and let me tell you, best Saturday ever. #DeadpoolMonsterSquadDuckHunt







No comments:

Post a Comment