Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ready to Hover

#IHeartTheLibrary




I saw #TheMartian again last night. It wasn’t any better than the first time I saw it.

#JupiterAscending was pretty good. I’d say the #ChanningTatem roller skates were pretty cool, but it was no hoverboard. #MartyMcFly #BTTFDAY #BackToTheFuture

I think #TheMartian might be the best movie I’ve ever seen.


Yeah, those are Lolo codes. #NES #80s



Sydney Funnal Web toenail #Lub

The Cubbies are still alive. #BTTFDAY #BackToTheFuture

#CountdownTo2012 #OakMites Ouch already. #amiright

If the Royals play the Cubs, it will be really hard for me to root against Canon, but I will. #BTTFDAY #BackToTheFuture #TakeTheCrown

#TeeOfTheWeek #80s



Loving all this 80’s nostalgia. #BTTFDAY #BackToTheFuture #MacGyver #Lifehacks



#IHadADream it was the future. We fought the evil robot cyborgs that looked like Mitt Romney and Harrison Ford.

#HaikuByStu #BackToTheFuture #BTTFDAY
*** It’s finally here
*** The future, 2015
*** For YOU, time is now



#FirstWorldProblems #FWP


No comments:

Post a Comment