Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Backflip Catch

Best Saturday Night Ever


A fry can’t be too salty

#NumberFive got an upgrade to 500 megabytes for #ShortCircuit 2


Oh snap, only after searching for the Mr. Mnemonic pic (you know because 80 gigs was a lot in 2021) did it sink-in that they were both named Johnny.

#CountdownTo2012 #Grovers is closing July 3 . . . again

I like #Mumford&Sons I don’t care what Noura says.

I just started #TwinPeaks . I know I’m a little late to the party. Love #TheLogLady

Same creepy couple from #PeopleUnderTheStairs and #TwinPeaks


Haha, forgot that the #AaronBurr #GotMilk guy was in #PeopleUnderTheStairs.


. . . And #VingRhames


. . . Oops wrong #VingRhames movie . . . here’s #PeopleUnderTheStairs


Mary Kate & Ashley Olson's sister's brother from avengers, Captain America, Thor's girlfriend's assistant and Thor's girlfriend’s boss and Mary Kate & Ashley Olson all had the same birthday on Saturday.  Did I miss anyone else from the #MCU that was born on the same day

I hope and pray this is on #ebay


I know it’s DQ’d Leedog but #FiveGuys might be the best burger in #Topeka

I said might be . . .

I don’t know why this mobile phone in my hotel room has no dial tone


I just watched #Following by #ChristopherNolan ! Watch out for that guy, he may go places.

Michael Clarke Duncan because  . . . #MichaelClarkeDunkan


It’s clear why they chose Stu to replace Chevy in #Vacation . . . Stu is Chevy


“look darts” #Vacation


#CountdownTo2012 Crop Circle Response from 2001 #Lub


#TeeOfTheWeek in honor of #HaikuByStu



#IHadADream I was a reporter for the most prominent paper in America. I had previously covered #Superman until he disappeared, but now he’s back. (sort of the plot to #SupermanReturns ) I faced a dilemma. Should I report about Superman as if people will remember him or do I need to re-introduce him to the public . . . who were we talking about again? #StevenKing and some fellow authors had a basketball team. They were playing at the local highschool in their undies. Not for charity or anything because I asked the five of them who they were playing for and they answered: “themselves”


#HaikuByStu #FathersDay
*** My Father’s Day wish
*** Impressive, most impressive
*** Spoken by my dad



#FirstWorldProblems #FWP





No comments:

Post a Comment