Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Super Snooped

Thanks for the movie recommendation Tyler





Just when I thought they couldn’t be any dumber, then they go a pull a move like that…..Check out the nokia superman trailer!!!  (Replace dummer with “most incredible in the universe of all time”)

I was listening to an 80’s U2 song the other day, and it occurred to me that their sound was very un-80’s, and really very un-90’s or 2000’s for that matter.  Perhaps that’s why they had the staying power for dozens of decades.

Vegas has the Longhorns by 9 over Kstate in September.  The horns covered the spread in 1942.

Remember when Kid Rock, Arrow Smith, and RUN DMC did a trio at the MTV awards?  Awesome!

Uh Oh Ocho

Countdown to 2012:  Asteroid 2013 LR6 zooms past earth, three times closer than the moon on June 8….discovered June 7……..not quite the lead time that harry stamper had.

Sow: Brit Marling is the female m.night shamalamadingdong, except she knows how to write a twist.  What a twist!  She is hitting two for two with 8 ribbies, I can’t wait for her third at bat, I don’t even know if she’s on deck yet…don’t care.  Buy stock now.

Continued….I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a movie that hooked me in the first second.  The last movie that hooked me in the first minute was 11:14, but this was 60 times more incredible. When I say hooked, I mean like nothing would stop me from finishing that movie, tornadoes, locus plagues, woody harolson (liquid hot) magma.  But then my interest level exponentially rose with each passing nanosecond….to be continued.

Continued:  it’s too early to know if Sound of My Voice is my favorite movie.

Cont’d…I’m not saying it’s the best movie ever, but I’m not not saying it.

Countdown to 2012:  Vampire moms

Orwell sales skyrocket

Cat Mario born

Tebow lives


TSA, that’s not the wookie your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment