Wednesday, May 8, 2013

13.19, 2207 Seymour

Billboard






When I was little, I used to think that the magazine for a gun came with bullets already inside and I also thought the whole magazine was disposable.  Because Bruce Willis and Mel Gipson would just leave spent magazines on the ground during a gun fight.

Who’s the gal who played Eponine in Lay Mizz?  Holy Schneickies, buy stock now

Flashback to 1922:  Dow 1500

Countdown to 2012:  Brood II coming in 2013

Mission 5!

Flashback to 1922:  Gatsby

Iron Man was a lot different than the other two (I guess because John Favrow didn’t direct).  It was good, maybe the best one….I don’t know, hard to say. 

Somebody’s getting fired over this one of the week (Fow):  Did you hear about that school in Oregon that decided to have a unannounced mass shooting drill!!!  All of the sudden some guy in a ski mask bursts into the teachers’ lounge and starts firing blanks at all the teachers. 

Followed up Kahn with “undiscovered country” and “voyage home” (in that order).  I’m starting the kids off with the good ones first….It’s the famous rule of evens (2,4,6,8,10).  I could probably substitute insurrection for nemesis, only because warf goes through reverse puberty.  I should have just bought the whole set….I’m gonna end up spending over a C-note by the time I assemble the whole blue rey collection

No comments:

Post a Comment