Wednesday, March 21, 2012

12.12

 Shrunken Head






New “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter” trailer is out.  Best superhero axe scenes I have ever seen.

 

Am I the only who routinely spends, oh say 30 seconds having an out-loud conversation with myself at the urinal, thinking I’m all alone, only to discover after the fact, that an anonymous colleague is dropping the kids off at the pool?  Afterwords, I always think:  “How long was I talking? What did I even say?  Was I talking loud enough for them to hear me?”.   I would say this happens to me about once a week.

 

Russel Crowe to play “Noah” in Bible epic from “Black Swan” director.

 

A clean room at a microchip factory is 1000 times cleaner than a hospital operating room. (Pop Sci, April 2012)

 

OK, so this week’s issue sucks.  Give me a break, I’m blowing chunks over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment